The popular floral toxin that can be harmful to cats

 The lily is a common gift choice when it comes to flowers, but what many don’t know is that it is particularly toxic to pets, especially cats. 

The Cat Protection Society Senior Veterinarian is concerned about the number of cats that present at her clinic because they have ingested the flower.

“Cats only need to ingest the pollen of a lily and without treatment it can lead to kidney failure” she said.

To learn more, download our PDF below.